Note: Transcripts are only processed for students who attended the Intensive English Program (IEP) at the English Language Institute.
Students will receive a copy of their transcripts and a certificate at the end of the program they are enrolled in. However, any other copies are subject to a $10 charge per set.
- Allow 5 working days for processing. Please note, the US Postal Service may require an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
- According to University policy, transcripts are subject to a $10 charge per set. However, this fee only covers regular mail. If you would like to track your transcripts, please pay the Domestic Express Mail Fee in addition to the Transcript fee.
- Transcripts will not be released to anyone whose financial obligations have not been satisfied.
- Please note that a valid photo identification is required.
- Confidentiality of Students’ Education Records:
The education records of University students and applicants are protected from disclosure under federal law [the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)], and Florida law (Sections 1002.225 and 1006.52 of the Florida Statutes). Pursuant to these laws, records maintained by the University that are directly related to a student or contain the student’s personally identifiable information are confidential with a few exceptions. Students may authorize in writing the disclosure of their education records.
- Complete transcript request payment by visiting the following link: Transcript Request payment
- Transcripts pick-up option: Transcripts can be picked up by the requester at:
English Language Institute
Florida International University
11200 S.W. 8th St., LC 204
Miami, FL 33199