Students will receive a copy of their transcripts and a certificate at the end of the program they are enrolled in. However, any other copies are subject to a $10 charge per set.
- Allow 5 working days for processing. Please note, the US Postal Service may require an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
- According to University policy, transcripts are subject to a $10 charge per set.
- Transcripts will not be released to anyone whose financial obligations have not been satisfied.
- Please note that a valid photo identification is required.
- Confidentiality of Students’ Education Records:
The education records of University students and applicants are protected from disclosure under federal law [the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)], and Florida law (Sections 1002.225 and 1006.52 of the Florida Statutes). Pursuant to these laws, records maintained by the University that are directly related to a student or contain the student’s personally identifiable information are confidential with a few exceptions. Students may authorize in writing the disclosure of their education records.
- Transcripts pick-up option: Transcripts can be picked up by the requester at:
English Language Institute
Florida International University
11200 S.W. 8th St., LC 204
Miami, FL 33199
Request for Transcripts
- Complete transcript request payment by visiting the following link: Transcript payment