- The $150 Application Fee and Course Fee must be paid in full on or before the first day of classes.
- Payments are accepted in either: Credit or Check Card, Cashier’s Check / Money Order, or Bank Wire Transfer (No Cash or Personal Checks are accepted.
- The $150 Application Fee in nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The $150 Application fee is nonrefundable.
- In order to request a refund of your payment for a course, you must:
- submit a request in writing to officially cancel your course, and
- ELI must receive your written request for refund of the course fee on or before the fifth day after the program begins.
- If the request for refund is approved by ELI, the refund will be for 80% of the course fee.
- No refund will be made for a course that is cancelled after the fifth day the program begins.
- The $150 Application fee is nontransferable.
- You may only request a transfer of the course fee to cover a course fee at ELI for the following semester and not beyond. In order to request a transfer of the course fee you must:
- submit a request in writing,
- ELI must receive your written request for transfer of the course fee on or before the end of the second week of classes in the five week program or on or before the end of the third week of classes in the ten week program, and
- you must provide ELI with a valid reason for requesting a transfer of the course fee.
- Transfers of course fees are made at the discretion of the Director and the Registrar of ELI.
- No transfer request will be approved after the second week of classes in the five week program, or the third week of classes in the ten week program.
- You must submit any cancellations, refund requests, and transfer requests in writing to the ELI Registrar. Failure to submit the cancellation, refund request, or transfer request in a timely manner waives any claims you may have had for a refund or transfer of course fees.
- ELI will not schedule make up classes or refund any of the fees related to classes that are cancelled by ELI due to emergencies or for weather related reasons.