To complete the registration online, follow these steps:
- Visit our registration website: https://elipay.fiu.edu
- Follow the steps according to the fee/program you are going to pay for or register.
- Pay a nonrefundable $150 Application Fee (Note: Tuition is due upon arrival.)
- Pay $65 for express mailing of your documents.
- Complete the registration form online.
- Upload a certified bank letter indicating a balance of $12,000 in U.S. dollars. (It is a requirement for International students and must be in English)
- Upload a copy of your passport information page.
- Upload a passport sized picture.
- Students are not required to pay their tuition in full before coming to the ELI. Their full payment is expected when they register in person when they arrive.
- All fees must be paid by cashier’s check, money order, Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover. No cash payments are accepted in the ELI Office. All payments must be payable to Florida International University. Under no circumstances should a student come to the University without having received the official Letter of Admission and the I-20 Form.
- Students who register after the established deadline for registration will be subject to $100 late registration fee.
- Once all documents and payments are submitted it will take two to three weeks for the I-20 and acceptance letter to be issued.
- If you need to mail any documents, please mail them to:
Florida International University
English Language Institute
11200 SW 8 Street, Labor Center (LC) 101
Miami Florida 33199
- If you have any questions, you may contact us by phone or fax:
Thank you for choosing the ELI at FIU for your language training.