Thank you for choosing the ELI at FIU for your language training.
- To complete the registration Online, follow these steps:
- Visit our registration website: https://elipay.fiu.edu/home.php
- Follow the steps according to the fee/program you are going to pay for or register.
- Pay a nonrefundable $150 Application Fee (Note: Tuition is due upon arrival.)
- Pay $65 for express mailing of your documents.
- Complete the registration form online.
- Upload a certified bank letter indicating a balance of $11,000 in U.S. dollars. (It is a requirement for International students and must be in English)
- Upload a copy of your passport information page.
- Upload a passport sized picture.
- To complete the registration via e-mail/mail, follow these steps:
- Download the ELI Registration Form
- Send the completed application via e-mail/mail with a passport sized picture.
- Send a certified bank letter indicating a balance of $11,000 in U.S. dollars. (It is a requirement for International students and must be in English)
- Send a nonrefundable $150 Application Fee. Note: Tuition is due upon arrival.
- Send $65 for express mailing of your documents.
- Send a copy of your passport information page.
- All fees must be paid by cashier’s check, money order, Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover. No cash payments are accepted in the ELI Office. All payments must be payable to Florida International University. Under no circumstances should a student come to the University without having received the official Letter of Admission and the I-20 Form.
- Students who register after the established deadline for registration will be subject to $100 late registration fee.
- Once all documents and payments are submitted it will take two to three weeks for the I-20 and acceptance letter to be issued.
- You will not be registered until we receive all the above items. Please mail all to:
Florida International University
English Language Institute
11200 SW 8 Street, Labor Center (LC) 101
Miami Florida 33199
If you have any questions, you may contact us by phone or fax: