The Intensive Conversation Program is a non-academic immersion program in English conversation. During this practical 3-week course, students will talk, talk, and talk in English all day. If you want English conversation only, this is the program for you.
Students are tested prior to the first day of class to evaluate speaking and listening skills, and then placed in one of three levels of study: beginning, intermediate, or advanced.
The program includes:
- Extensive conversational practice
- Small classes of 10 to 15 students to ensure full student participation
- Language laboratory instruction
Winter 2018 Term – 3 weeks
Placement testing: Friday, March 23, 2018
Classes: Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, April 13, 2018
Tuesday March 27, 2018 is the last day to withdraw from classes with an 80% refund.
Spring 2018 Term – 3 weeks
Placement testing: Friday, June 22, 2018
Classes: Monday, June 25, 2018 – Friday July 13, 2018
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 is the last day to withdraw from classes with an 80% refund.
Fall 2018 Term – 2 weeks
Placement testing: Friday, September 21, 2018
Classes: Monday, September 24, 2018 to Friday, October 5, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 is the last day to withdraw from classes with an 80% refund.*
*The price for this course during the Fall is prorated at $533
Tuition & Fees
Tuition (prorated for Fall 2018): $799 ($533)
Application Fee: $150
Books and Supplies: $40
Total Estimated Costs: $1,359 ($1093)
- No I-20’s will be issued for this program unless students plan to continue their English studies in the Intensive English Program.
- Dates, tuition, and fees subject to change without notice.
- Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- All prices are nontransferable.